We had a great evening at last Wednesday's Blinken Event at Ambassador Blinken's Ketchum residence. Our local and candidates ignited enthusiasm for the November election, bringing on cheers and excitement for Idaho's future. There's definitely a force of change in the air!
We have our official voted state delegates for the 2018 Idaho Democratic Party State Convention. Thanks to everyone who stepped-up and signed-up for being a delegate candidate. We are so happy that so many people wished to be part of this experience! Blaine County, you're one engaged group of citizens. Our state delegate caucus was brief and efficient—and also fun as it was during our Headquarters Open House.
Without further-ado, here are your representatives to this year's state convention from Blaine County:
- Gini Ballou, email@example.com
- Ned Burns, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sara Burns, email@example.com
- Karen Bliss, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patti Dorr, email@example.com
- Renoir Finizio, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kim Laragan-Uranga, email@example.com
- Pedro Manuel Miramontes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Betty Murphy, email@example.com
- Bev Robinson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brent Robinson, email@example.com
- Tammy Schofield, firstname.lastname@example.org
- [Alternate] Janie Davidson, email@example.com
Delegates, congratulations and thank you for becoming a delegate to the Idaho Democratic Convention on June 29–30 in Caldwell.
Although elected, Senator Stennett and Janie Davidson decided not to attend as to encourage more participation from our local Democrats.
— Pedro Manuel.